AHM Procurement Limited operates www.ahmprocurement.co.uk (the "Site"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information collection and use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name, telephone number(s), and email address(es) ("Personal Information").
Third parties with whom we may exchange personal information
We may share personal information with or receive personal information from:
- other members of our corporate group;
- our approved partners and third party product providers;
- our approved third party data providers, including the DVLA if you give us your driving licence number;
- our regulators and other regulatory bodies, including the Information Commissioner’s Office;
- law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies; and
- third parties to whom we may sell, transfer or merge parts of our business or assets or third parties whose business or assets we may acquire.
- our third party suppliers (for example, IT software and service providers and marketing agencies).
- third parties we use to collect feedback and reviews on our behalf;
What communications you may receive from us
The communications we send to our customers can be categorised broadly as “direct marketing communications” and “service communications”.
- Direct marketing communications
We understand that some of our customers like to receive our newsletters and other information about our latest offers, products and promotions. You can choose to opt-in to receiving these direct marketing communications when you subscribe to our products and services. You can also choose to opt-out of receiving these direct marketing communications at any time.
- Service communications
Service communications broadly comprise of communications which:
- we have a legal or regulatory obligation to send to you (such as communications which we are obliged by our regulator to send to you from time to time);
- we send in connection with the provision of our services to you; and
- we send so that we can provide services at your request (such as password reset emails, which you may ask us to send if you do not remember your login credentials but want to access our products and services).
How long we retain personal information
We may keep your personal information for up to six (6) years following the date on which we last provide our products or services to you or only for as long as is reasonably necessary thereafter in order to:
- respond fully to any questions or complaints;
- evidence that we have treated customers fairly or satisfy some other legal, accounting, tax or reporting requirement; and
- establish, exercise or defend legal claims in accordance with statutory limitation periods.
Your legal rights
- Right of access
You have a right to know whether we are processing your personal information. If we are processing your personal information, you also have a right to request copies of your personal information that we are processing and certain further information, including the purposes of our processing and the recipients or categories of recipients to whom we have disclosed (or will disclose) your personal information.
- Right to rectification
You have the right to require us to rectify or complete any inaccurate or incomplete personal information that we are holding about you.
- Right to erasure
You have a right to ask us to erase your personal information. This is also known as the “right to be forgotten”. We must erase your personal information following your request except in limited circumstances prescribed by law, such as where we need to retain your personal information in order to comply with a legal obligation or in order to establish, exercise or defend legal claims. In these circumstances, we will restrict our processing of your personal information by putting it “beyond use”. This means that your personal information is deleted from our website and retained only in a separate and restricted database, where it will not be processed for any purpose other than as detailed above. Access to this database is managed by our DPO and is strictly limited.
- Right to restriction of processing
You have a right to require us to restrict processing of your personal information where:-
- you believe that the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate and we require reasonable time to verify the accuracy of that personal information;
- your personal information has been unlawfully processed by us but you do not want us to erase that personal information;
- it is no longer necessary for us to keep your personal information for the purposes for which they were collected by us but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or
- you exercise your right to object to processing and we require reasonable time to verify whether there are any overriding grounds upon which we may rely in order to continue that processing.
- Right to data portability
If we process your personal information with your consent or because it is necessary for us to do so in order to provide our service to you, you may require us to move, copy or transfer that personal information to you or another third party in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Right to object
You have a right to object to our processing of your personal information where we are processing that personal information on legitimate interest grounds. We will stop processing this personal information if you exercise your right to object unless there are overriding grounds upon which we may rely in order to continue that processing or unless that processing is necessary in order to establish, exercise or defend legal claims. You also have a right to object to our processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes. You can object to our processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes by unsubscribing via the unsubscribe hyperlink in any direct marketing messages which we may send to you. We will stop processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes if you request us to do so.
- Right to withdraw consent
If we process your personal information with your consent, you have a right to withdraw your consent at any time. If you withdraw your consent, we may be unable to continue to provide certain services to you but we will inform you if that is the case.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security, as no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure.